· Strong Appian Technical skills both at application level and architectural level. He doesn’t shy away from coding if needed which is not something which architect is usually doing – this is a huge positive trait.
· Organised and on top of task lists/issue tracking
· Strong communications both in meetings and via email
· Excellent team player, collaborates effectively including cross-region and very easy to work. Shared knowledge willingly which is fantastic.
· Focused on achievement of desired outcomes including IT/project milestones and critical issue resolution
Examples I have witnessed of values-aligned behaviours
· Dependable and do the right thing (Take personal accountability, be decisive, use judgment and common sense, empower others) – Kunal has often taken personal accountability with tasks in hand to drive through resolution, for example train 4 code had a massive impact on the performance of the system, Kunal has created many design evaluations which has resulted in significant improvement in the performance of the system, working closely with developers.
· Connected to business, IT colleagues and each other (Build connections, be externally focused, collaborate across boundaries) – Kunal has built strong connections and collaborates effectively with the teams in India,china , UK and Poland.
· Self-learning – I have found Kunal to put in that extra effort to learn new things, push himself to take certificates in Appian , blog etc.
Overall, I am happy that I got an opportunity to work with Kunal and it’s an absolute pleasure.Amit Rajendran (SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, HSBC)